Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Farmers Pride


My parents First Venture Business in Land Transportation, "The Farmers Pride",destinations from San Fernando,La Union to Carmen,Pangasinan.My mom, Mrs.Consuelo Estrada y Quero (+) together with her younger sister,a retired Public School Teacher in Kibungan,Acop,Tublay, Mountain Province and in Agoo,La Union, Mrs. Aurea Tavas y Quero.


Prosperity Picture in the '60's. Left to Right Picture include my brothers Roland, Antonio Jr, me (Richelda.Com) and my sister Jocelyn (+) and some relatives of the Quero Clan.


Educational Field Trip in Baguio City,Philippines. Picture was taken in Wright Park fronting the Mansion House in the '60's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed looking at your old family pictures and the success that you have been thru,im thinking that i should also make a blog just like this..thanks for sharing..

Chito Zambrano
San Fernando City La Union
chito.zambrano@gmail.com